Newborn Photography for Parents
- Online Videos & Guides
- Personal Support & Feedback
- Private Group Access
Learn how to take professional photos with just a smartphone!
Gain access to a private Facebook Group which includes:
- How-to videos: preparation, swaddling, posing, etc
- Ongoing personal and learner support
- A Newborn Posing Guide and bonus PDFs
- Private feedback on photos
These photos were taken using just a mobile phone, without any special equipment. Don't miss out on this opportunity to create the same magical photos!
Mothers and mothers-to-be who want to get away from their usual routine and try something new!
Anyone who loves this profession and would like to give it a try.
Parents or family members who want to capture the beautiful moments of your little ones.
For a life-time of memories
Photography sessions are expensive, but you can learn the skills to do it yourself. The skills taught will stay with you for life, like the pictures. They will enable you to capture any moment of your baby's life.
- Be a part of the community where you will have personal
support from Tetyana and other learners
- Keep the videos, guides, and pdfs for whenever you want to come back to it
-Gain all the knowledge and skills you need to take unlimited photographs of your little ones at any milestone for free, with your own freedom.
Mastering the art of swaddling and soothing your baby, you'll be able to create a peaceful and calming environment for those precious first weeks.
And hey, who knows, you might even surprise yourself and discover a hidden talent for capturing those adorable moments!
- Showing you how I prepare my studio to get the best lighting and backgrounds.
- Demonstration of 3 essential poses.
- Swaddling techniques.
- Home location preparation tutorial while showing you all the best tricks.
- How to replicate the same poses at home.
- Various posing technieques
- My secrets to keep your baby calm during the photoshoot
- Hands-on workshop with a real baby
- Capturing shots with parents
- Common mistakes to avoid
My name is Tetyana, and I've been photographing newborns for 9 years now.
During this time, I've undergone various trainings in Egypt, abroad, and online. I've captured over 1,000 adorable little ones and learned how to connect with each and every baby.
My work has been featured in magazines, I've won awards in international competitions, and I've even had the opportunity to photograph blogger babies and famous people in Cairo. I've even talked about my work on TV!
I know all there is to know about newborn photography and I am ready to share that knowledge with fellow parents, caregivers, and photographers.
I cannot wait for you to join me!